linux still dying;potential errors

Cody churst35 at verizon.net
Sat May 19 00:39:37 EDT 2007

just a guess is all. either way it probably wouldn't have mattered since
it's still a class c address. There is a certain disagreement somewhere
between the nic card and the router..unless the ip suddenly changes for
wherever reason I'd say set the nic card on the linux box to have a static
address. but either way I've never had a problem with it though it is a pain
to keep up with when you do have a dynamic ip. try disabling it on the
router and enabling static ip's on the machines.