Jupiter with Softsynths?

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Mon May 14 07:57:21 EDT 2007

I think some of the limitations you describe speakup having is due to
the design being entirely kernel based. I think jupiter is part kernel
and part user space based.

May be its time for some more advanced features to be added to speakup
via some scripts or something similar, so we would have all the features
speakup offers now at anytime, and more advanced features when the
system is fully loaded.

From
Michael Whapples