new speakup debian iso rave and question

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sat May 12 17:05:52 EDT 2007

Great on the new Debian installer.
Not really sure why this happens, but when using the k7 based kernel and I
put some load on my machine for a while the kernel locks up and this forces
me to reboot.
I rolled my own 2.6.21 and the problems go away so not really sure what
causes this to happen.
It may be Speakup related, possibly not. Anyone else seen this problem with
the new Etch iso?

Thanks,
Tom