Help with dtpc.o for Centos 5

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:58:05 EDT 2007

One reason I rejoined this group was to try to find
someone who might be able to assist me in being able
to compile the dtpc.o kernel module so I can start to
use my DecTalk PC ISA card in linux....
Apparently running the makefile that I downloaded from
speakups ftp archives generates a great many errors.
I am hoping someone out there would have some insights
and offer something constructive that would help
achieve
this goal.
Once I have the dtpc.o, and dtload program compiled, I
am thinking I can just copy over the DecTalk ISA
firmware files I've been using all along.

I am really anxious to hear this working and want some
help accomplishing this...
Once I've been able to achive this, I could be of help
to others who might just want the same thing for
themselves.

Thanks!

//Rich//