New mailling list practices

Radical NetSurfer radsurfer at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 14:16:01 EDT 2007

Is anyone annoyed with the new feature of blocking
messages just happen to have a CC: field back to
ourselves?  This done as a verification that an email
send by is being precisely posted as I typed it, etc.,
so its a copy for my own sake, and no one else, yet
the mailling list wants to quarantine anything with a
CC: field to help prevent spam etc.
Can't it verify that it is the sender own's email and
just let it pass?
I do realize the our messages are posted and most
would feel that is good enough; however if I am
sending this mailling list to a specific folder, but
only want to see what I posted myself, it is far
easier to the the CC: to myself and no one else. as
those messages alone
are part of the normal mail inbox. Works for me.

Any comments on this?