Curiocity

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu May 3 12:13:30 EDT 2007

Zachary Kline wrote:
: Hiya,
:     I got to thinking this morning of a feature of Speakup which, I
: admit, I've been sort of taking for granted lately.  It's the
: attribute reading key--speakup+keypad period.
:     What I'm wondering about is how, exactly, Speakup gets
: information on the colors of the console, or of certain text therein?
:     This is an issue which seems on the whole to be fairly
: complicated under a Windows system: I've yet to really find a screen
: reader which will duplicate it.  I'm wondering, then, how Speakup
: does it?
: Thanks much for indulging me,
: Zack.
: Speakup mailing list