couple linux(deb) questions

Erik Heil eheil at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Mar 31 14:49:32 EDT 2007

Hi. If you want the manpages for functions, their are a lot of sources to
get them.  Someof them are free, the others ship as part of a Linux
system.  For Posix-based manpages, their is actually a Debian package that
contains them.  Note though that is in the nonfree section of the
distrobution. Af far as documentation for libraries, usually their is a
doc package associated with it.  This will include the libary
documentation you seek.