grub question on fedora core 6 and debian etch system

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Mar 28 19:01:00 EDT 2007

Hi, Do you think it is better to uninstall the grub boot loader packages
from my debian system and let fedora core 6 handle the booting and will
it even detect debian? Should I be able to run binaries that were compiled
on fedora core 6 on debian etch what about running binaries compiled on
etch under fedora core 6?  As it says in the how to should I still add the
exclude line for the kernels if I am going to follow the directions for
having yum update my speakup modified kernel updates?  When yum does
update a kernel will it remove the old version or just keep the old
version and I will need to remove it manually? On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Albert