grub question on fedora core 6 and debian etch system

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Mar 28 16:39:58 EDT 2007

Hi, I am going to be receiving the fedora core 6 DVD son in the mail and
was wondering a few things.  First I heard from someone on this list I
forget who that now there is no longer a choice for installing everything.
Is this true and if I do infact want to install everything what is the
best way to go about it?  Also, and my main point for writing is I have
debian etch installed on /dev/hda2 and will be installing fedora core 6 on
/dev/hda3 with both of them sharing swap space on /dev/hda1.  What is
easier, having the fedora core 6 installer install grub on my system or
not install grub on the fedora core side of things and just edit the
menu.lst file after my fedora core 6 installation?  As soon as that how to
is updated for fedora core 6 on speakupmodified.org things would be even
better.  Any help in this matter would be great!