Elinks and Speakup support

Erik Heil eheil at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Mar 27 16:26:05 EDT 2007

Hi.  This is not generally related to Gentoo, but I can telly for a fact
that if you use Debian's elinks, it is not built with bittorrent or
javascript suppport. Any of you know what is the best way to deal with
this? On a side note, I can't fiure out why it wouldn't bwe built without
javascript.  BTW, how well does elinks work with Javascript?  That is, how
does it handle such things as client-side popups and the like?  B/c many
times, JavaScript is used to generate dialog boxes and for client-side
validation of data before it gets sent to the server, amonst other things.