debian and fedora core

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Mon Mar 26 17:52:15 EDT 2007

Hi, I am going to be installing fedora core 6 with speakup once I receive
the DVD in the mail from cheapbytes.  I would like debian to continue to
handle booting of both systems or should I uninstall grub and the grub-doc
packages from debian and have fedora core 6 boot both operating systems?
Also, How do I tell the fedora core installation program to install
everything on the DVD as I heard I think from someone on this list that
there is no longer an everything choice for installation.  Is it possible
for debian and fedora core to share swap partitions and is there still an
128 MB limit on the size of the swap partitions?  If I uninstall the grub
packages from debian will the grub boot loader that is already installed
into my master boot record still boot even if the grub binaries are not on
the system?  What else should I know that is different between the fedora
core 3 and the real fedora core 6 installation process?