Don't-init-tables

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Mon Mar 26 12:18:51 EDT 2007

Normally you would load speechd-up with the option -t (eg. speechd-up -t). If you never launch speechd-up manually, you will need to set it in the script which starts speechd-up. These scripts may be either /etc/init.d/speechd-up or I found on my ubuntu system when upgrading to feisty there was a rule for udev (eg. the script would be in something like /etc/udev/rules.d/ with a name containing speechd-up). Hope this solves the problem.

From
Michael Whapples