hardware synth type

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Mar 21 22:08:13 EDT 2007

Do you have to use Suse? If you're doing console stuff only, there are
distros that are far more speach friendly then suse, like slackware,
debian, fedora, and ubuntu just to name a few.  I'm taking a couple
of classes this semester that require use of the linux console, and
I've been able to use slackware with no problems even though the rest
of the class is using suse.