grml spelling issues

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Mar 18 10:59:32 EDT 2007

* Nick Gawronski <nick at nickgawronski.com> wrote:

> Hi, Why not write the grml developers about this one?  It would be
> nice if it supported both.

Well, I'm the same opinion as Scott Ford. Quoting his mail:

"I however find Espeak does not sound quite as clear to me.  I like
the current synthesizer that is being used."

What benefit would espeak bring compared to eflite?

Disclaimer: I can't promise anything regarding adding espeak. We are
running out of space so the ISO fits within 700MB on grml always...

regards,
-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins