fc6 disk problems

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 16 17:56:23 EDT 2007

Will everyone having these problems please try something for me and send
the results to the speakup mailing list?  Sighted people are having these
problems too so you're not alone.  The research I've done on the web
recently seems to point at a problem fedora had hanging over from fc5.
The way around it for the writer I read was to include the nodmraid
parameter on the boot: line and if any errors happened after that to keep
hitting the retry button.  One of those retries worked and that writer got
fc6 installed anyway.  Might those results be replicable?