speakup desktop guide suggestion

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 10 16:57:17 EST 2007

I don't know enough about zope to do this but when having researched zope
some in context of workplace projects I thought I had read the function of
zope is to set up a pipeline between otherwise incompatible software
packages and operating systems so that information and commands could
travel both ways through that pipeline.  It might be easier to build a
pipeline say between lyn x and mozilla and have mozilla send the user
information through that pipeline and take lynx commands through that
pipeline which would be translated to mozilla commands in time for mozilla
to operate productively for the user.  It could be zope might use far
fewer lines of code and get the same job done.  The I.B.M. side of the
house might be able to at least answer some feasibility questions if
nothing else.