Replying to The Speakup List?

Doug Smith bdsmith at buncombe.main.nc.us
Sat Mar 10 03:17:48 EST 2007

Ok, I guess the best solution to all this might be to do what I am
doing.  I never include the messages back in the post.  I just put in
my message and let her fly.  I have never had a problem.

Why should there be more than one recipient?  The list machine, the
one at the University of Western Ontario is the only recipient.  This
machine distributes the messages to all the list members.  Just try
not including original messages and see if this stops. it.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.
Computer Scientist For CHRIST