An official slightly off topic anouncement

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:58:09 EST 2007

Hello, the unstability with windows in your case was probably a jaws issue more than anything else.
Freedomscientific needs to rewrite Jaws completely, there is so much old code dating back to Jaws 3.0
I've had a windows machine with regular usage up for about a month and a half, I just has to log out and log in again periodicly to fix little memory issues.
I still think windows 2k runs more smoothly than xp.

On 3/9/2007 at 13:54 Lorenzo Taylor said