Replying to The Speakup List?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Mar 9 13:39:25 EST 2007

Well, I guess this is more of a proceedural matter?  Last several months, if I
reply to a message on this list, useing pine4.64 here on shellworld, I receive
a message back, saying, "your message is being held my the moderater for
approval"  The message seemingly never gets posted.  In pine, I have tried both
methods where it says "use reply to address instead of from"  Anyway unless I
create a completely new message, I cannot reply to this list.  I can still
reply to individuals This is the only list where this seems to be happening.
Thanks in advance
Hart