Change log since Speakup 2.0

Cleverson clever92000 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Mar 6 17:38:56 EST 2007

Hello,

The Gentoo sources kernel I'm using came with a probably newer Speakup
version than 2.0, but I don't know wheter it's the most updated version or
not, and I probably cannot take advantage of all features added until now,
because the Users guide is up to version 2.0.

Could please someone send me, if easy, a change log, perhaps a file
containing all of logs committed to cvs, so that I can consider changing or
not my kernel from Gentoo sources to the standard and updating or not my
Speakup?

If so, my e-mail is:

clever92000 at yahoo.com.br

Thanks,
Cleverson

"Be realistic; ask for the impossible."

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/