Text-To-Speech on Phones: Nuance Talks

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 5 13:19:58 EST 2007

I don't know where in the world you are, but talks is available with cingular
for $200 phone included.  Of course, you have to pay for the software, $200
outright then get back in a rebate.  We've all seen the greate news about the
osis on this list available for $200.  If only more phones supported accessible
archatectures and could the whole world please get on the same page when it
comes to spectrum allocation for 3g?  </rant>