Features after users guide publication

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Sun Mar 4 17:42:35 EST 2007

As I remember the gentoo package of the standard kernel sources (the
package name is something like vanilla-sources) didn't won't to patch
with speakup from cvs, I guess they must have altered something very
slightly for it being a gentoo package. May be something has changed
since I used gentoo, the only way you will find out will be to try.

From
Michael Whapples