ftp question

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Thu Jun 28 01:26:03 EDT 2007

Hi Greg. Have you perhaps tried get file1.tar file2.tar? I have not tried this myself; however, I think it may be workable. As for how often Ncftp/Lftp will try putting before giving up, I
think Lftp is more agressive than Ncftp. In fact, I have never actually seen Lftp time out a transfer because of a drop in net connection/etc, whereas Ncftp times out after a while. There may
be a way to get Ncftp to wait forever; perhaps there is a setting somewhere to control the timeout value(s).