Patch hunk rejection?

Adam Myrow myrowa at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 27 18:59:55 EDT 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Doug Sutherland wrote:

> Zack,
>
> I have confirmed that on slackware 11, patching the 2.6.21.5
> kernel from kernel.org with speakup from cvs using checkout
> script succeeds in all patches, kernel and modules build cleanly.

Looking at Slackware-current, which is to become Slackware 12.0, it will
include 2.6.21.5 with the usual speakup.s kernel.  The major differences
are that they are finally dropping 2.4 kernels, and also dropping support
for boot floppies simply because Pat couldn't get a 2.6 kernel to fit on a
floppy disk.