Patch hunk rejection?

ace ace at talkingirc.net
Tue Jun 26 11:26:35 EDT 2007

You really ought to just get the latest 2.6.21.x  kernel and build it from
scratch that way.  It may take some tweeking but you'll thank yourself in
the end.  Good experience.
If you plan on updating your kernel frequently, get the linux-2.6.21.tar.bz2
file along with the latest patch for that kernel, like linux-2.6.21.5.patch
and apply it.  Then, when a new patchlevel comes out, get that new patch,
linux-2.6.21.6.patch, unapply the patchlevel 5 patch and apply 6.