Software speech opinions

Doug Sutherland doug at proficio.ca
Tue Jun 26 01:37:22 EDT 2007

I made no mention of corporations, they go for where the huge
bucks are, but what I was saying is that there may be a more
indirect relation, to things like insurance. In any event, there is
something seriously wrong with the assistive tech market as a
whole. I used to have a huge collection of links to assistive
tech of all kinds. Check out some of these prices as just one
example.

https://www.assistivetech.com/cgi/shopper.cgi

A six foot wheelchair joystick cable is $109. A lightwriter
with dectalk voices is $4425. Something is not right.

  -- Doug