Software speech opinions

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Tue Jun 26 00:31:42 EDT 2007

The argument about competition bringing down the price does not wash with
screen-readers for Windows.
JFW &  W E have both gone up in the past years, and continue to do so.
I am waiting for a screen-reader like NVDA or Thunder to get nearly as
functional as the above mentioned major screen-readers, and maybe then they
will come down in price.
But until they have to, they will keep milking us for all it's worth.
Glenn