Fedora 7 Questions:

Steve Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Mon Jun 25 12:41:22 EDT 2007

Where can I find a Fedora 7 speakup-modified kernel?
I just went to the ftp.linux-speakup.org site and could not find it.
I was looking in the pub/speakup/disks/fedora path and only found files
up-to FC6.

If nothing is available, where can I find some instructions on creating a
speakup-modified Fedora kernel myself?

I am not worried about having a speakup modified install media, I am willing
to install from the standard Fedora 7 install and then apply the speakup
modified kernel following the F7 install.

Thanks

Steve