Slackware 11 aliases, anyone?

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 25 00:05:06 EDT 2007

Gregory Nowak wrote:
> You've mentioned being used to debian twice now, though you're using
> slackware

     Yep.  I even have the floppy images from debian.org.  I'm trying to
get away from package managers, and doing things like gentoo (sp?).
Scratch installations from post-compiled source.  I'm just not ready to
give up on some package management support yet.  I've always planned on
porting to Slackware.  Going blind sorta pushed me into the comversion
before I anticipated it, since Slack has some pretty good SpeakUp support.

         Michael