A computer issue, how should I deal with this? Best solution?

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Jun 24 21:45:08 EDT 2007

Hi Greg,
Keep in mind that the file system manages the mechanics of a drive, thus the
file system does have an effect on the success of a drive, as does other
factors, like how fragmented your data is on the drive, as if your data is
very fragmented, the drive will have to work much harder.  This is just one
of the ways that the file system, and manner in which data is stored can
effect the life expectancy of a drive.
Glenn