Software speech opinions

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Sun Jun 24 14:58:43 EDT 2007

Doug Sutherland wrote:
> There is always someone wanting to make money. What bugs me is
> when they are greedy. The price of assistive tech in general is obscene.

     I can understand that.  We're such a small market that it's
necessary to charge so much to recoup the expense of making the stuff.
It's relativity.  For every action, there's an equal and opposite
reaction, and someone is gonna starve.  That's why I feel like Linux is
so special.  People freely offer what we now have, without really
depriving little Cindy of what's on her dinner plate.  Money doesn't
even enter the picture.

         Michael