A computer issue, how should I deal with this? Best solution?

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Sat Jun 23 10:22:14 EDT 2007

I think we're confusing fat 16 and fat 32.  The 2 gig limit applies for
fat 16, but when you run fdisk at the dos prompt, it says something like
"your computer system can support a hard disk larger than-----" "Do you
want to access this larger disk?"

It is before coffee and way too early in the morning for me to try and
figure out how they do it.  I don't recall the numbers, I remember
discussing this stuff years ago on cluster size.  That is the smallest
amount of space a file would take no matter if it were a one byte file.
I think it started out at 2 then 4 then 8 then 16 then 32.

Way to early to figure this out!!!
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr