A computer issue, how should I deal with this? Best solution?

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Fri Jun 22 23:17:44 EDT 2007

Didn't you mean most dos doesn't support ntfs?  Yep, There is a limit on
file size, but I rrestore often from my large 80gig partitions which are
fat32.  Dos reads them fine, you just have to keep each file smaller
than 2 gig.  Image for dos or image for windows does that fine.  I need
to figure out a good way to back up my i r l p Linux box, would like to
just mirror the drive which has 3 partitions--just in case.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr