A computer issue, how should I deal with this? Best solution?

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Fri Jun 22 22:28:51 EDT 2007

Doug Sutherland wrote:
> Remember the old 640kb limit in DOS? Apparently IBM said
> nobody would ever use that much memory hehe.

     I thought Bill Gates said that one, not IBM?  It's standard
practice to hold back on things like partition sizes.  How else can you
get people to upgrade their operating systems and buy new hardware?
They keep increasing the internet's bandwidth, and the only people that
really benefit are the spammers. <laughs>

         Michael