A computer issue, how should I deal with this? Best solution?

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Fri Jun 22 17:33:19 EDT 2007

I have had to access important files, even copy them out when XP fails, one
can even do a scan from DOS if need be.
I have always installed XP on a FAT32 partition.
In fact, when I get the chance to pull the back-up drive from my laptop's
hidden partition, I will probably re-format it FAT32 and re-install.
As far as encryption, who cares about that?
I have a home computer, and I don't imagine anyone hacking my system.
I have a router for a firewall.
If it were a work computer, I would be concerned about encryption.
Glenn