dectalk or double talk advice

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 17:01:38 EDT 2007

I like your approach, the only probablem with this is that I have to
take a novell test and we used suse and netware, so I don't think it
would fly. However I would be interested in your preparation for the
course. What did the course intail? Email me off list. My course deals
with stuff like cisco routers, setting up networks and maintaining them
setting up servers, etc.

Cody