help with hd problem.

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:07:26 EDT 2007

on 6/22/2007 at 0:04 Gregory Nowak said
> My personal name for that brand is
> comcrap, and I'm not the only one to feel this way. Check out:

> http://www.compaqsucks.com

> Yes, such a site really exists, and based on my personal experience
> with machines of that brand, the content of that site isn't just
> malicious propaganda.
I have an hp compaq nx6325 laptop, and it has no problems as of yet.
I do hate the compaq desktops though, and on a related linux note apparently the laptop has acpi problems and makes the fan mess up so the cpu getts up to 167 f. This is probably why I haven't even tryed putting any linux distro on it.