help with hd problem.

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:32:59 EDT 2007

Sorry, but I don't think linux "molds" the kernel to the computer, unless
your talking about grub.
I've done an install, and moved the harddrive around.
Also, this would kill the purpose of a USB key.
Anyway, the issue is on the comp I installed it on. (Not being able to add a
second drive).
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
[My programs don't have bugs; just randomly added features]
msn:
compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127