TTSynth Is Available Again

Doug Sutherland doug at proficio.ca
Tue Jun 19 22:59:59 EDT 2007

Slackware has the rpm tool available in distro so no need for any
script. If you're doing LFS then "you're on your own" it is not
reasonable to expect people to make software "LFS compatible".
But then if you're into LFS then surely you can make whatever
minor tweaks necessary to adapt, and that will be half the fun.
Slack and LFS are two of my fave distros. Less is more :)

Gena wrote:
The lfs team have a script to unpack debs and rpms.  So that they can
be installed on a lfs / blfs system.  Can't remember what it is called.
I guess slackware users would need it too, in that case.