To Gene Collins

dan Murphy thedanmint551 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 19 02:16:49 EDT 2007

Hi Gene.
Several weeks ago, you posted a script which you had written to go to the
wunderground site and pull out the current observation for a given city or
zipcode.
when I first saw the script in a message on this list, I viewed it with
Outlook Express, and somehow something got changed in the script.
I had it working for a while but now it just hangs.
Can you tell me where I might obtain a fresh copy or could you send it to
me off list?
it's a great little script, but what ever happened to the copy I have, I
can't seem to fix it.
thanks in advance.