Displaying of indentation

dan Murphy thedanmint551 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 18 13:45:37 EDT 2007

Hello.
recently I have taken up learning Python using Speakup, Nano for the editor
and Lynx to read a tutorial that I downloaded. All has gone well to this
point, but now the author is about to start working with indentation, and I
have noticed that in the examples, it appears that the indentation is not
shown.  do I need to change the behavior of Speakup, Lynx, or just what?
I know from personal experience how important indentation is in Python, so I
would like to fix this before I continue.  any help is appreciated.
thanks.