2 questions: "echo" and starting automatically

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 01:45:00 EDT 2007

if you're using debian. this may not be the best way, but it works for me.
:)
cd /etc/init.d
pico
<commands here>
save as the name of script you want.
chmod ug+x script
update-rc.d defaults script 15
HTH,
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
[My programs don't have bugs; just randomly added features]
msn:
compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127