need some help with Postfix

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Fri Jun 15 23:13:39 EDT 2007

Hi there,

Is anyone fairly good with Postfix this is my first time and I need to set
up the following things:

1.  I need to have mail sent from my Linux server which has Fedora 7 on it
to send messages from pilotalkmail.dyndns.biz out to the Internet I would
like to do that with end to end smtp if I could.
2. I would also like to set Postfix up so that I can have mailboxes for four
people on my server and forward their mail out to their regular address.
3.  I would also like to set up mailman for lists.  So I am assuming that
Postfix needs to be set up to receive and send both.

I would sure appreciate any help anyone has.

Scott