HardWare Synthesizers

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 14 17:12:19 EDT 2007

Hart Larry wrote:
> Well, Michael, if you wanted to spend around $795 you could get a
> Dec-Talk USB
> from Access Solutions, near Sacromento

     Oops.  Already ordered a DoubleTalk LT. <laughs>  Bugrit!
Hopefully it's understandable.  It #%&*-well had better be for the
price. <laughs>  Oh well.  I spent $200 for WinXP in March, and Vista
was advertised as going for $75.  Last time I shop at CompUSA. 	It'll be
worth it. <shrugs>  Anything to ditch Win-Eyes and back to an OS I can
trust.  I can never seem to get Windows to act the same way twice.  When
Speak-Up goes USB-ready, I may consider a USB synth.  Heard there was a
screen reader for DOS, and was considering even that.  Maybe under
dosemu.  I miss Aces of he Deep and sinking convoys.  I wonder if I can
write a U-boat sim that can be used by the blind.  It's not like you can
see anything when you're 150 meters under the surface, anyway.  Sorry.
Ex-Navy here.  Thank you for the info.  I still have a laptop to buy
for, so...  It was either get a synth ASAP, or toss the freakin'
computer out the window the next time I heard, "Please save your work at
this time..." <laughs>

         Michael