ot: frotz interpreter

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon Jun 11 16:35:30 EDT 2007

The following site has interpreters, games, and information for all
sorts of interactive fiction (text games):

http://www.ifarchive.org/

HTH, and have a great day.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 09:38:35PM -0600, Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 5 2 6 9 7 0) wrote:
> Hi all.  For years I've had frotz installed, but have never known where to
> find story files.  Any sources??  Thanks.
>

> --
> The Moon is Waning Crescent (21% of Full)
> So for all the latest adventures in implant antics, and other
>  riff and or raff,please drop on in to the paulmigs page and
> blog!
> http://myfreedombox.com/users/paulmigs
> msn messenger paulmigs at migliorelli.org
> skype paul.migliorelli

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
_PI = 4 * ARCTAN (1)