Wireless Router

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Jun 9 10:16:09 EDT 2007

Most likely.  I'm not sure of any other reason they would want to
overclock them...increasing the transmition power of the wireless
hardware is another story, would be nice to have the full 251mw that's
supported by the device as opposed to the 80-100mw it's limitted to
with the stock firmware.
On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 09:51:48PM -0500, Doug
Sutherland wrote:
> Hehe people overclock linksys routers?
> For what purpose? Just because you can?
>
>   -- Doug

If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah.
	-- Unknown source