Wireless Router

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Jun 9 10:14:50 EDT 2007

Information on the v5 is somewhere on ddwrt's website...forget
where...there's also a little info on openwrt's site, but openwrt
support for those is still in development and I think only the most
basic openwrt image will fit in the 2mb flash they give you.
On Fri, Jun
08, 2007 at 09:38:35PM -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
> Hmmm.  Curious I didn't see that they supported the v5 version.  So ddtw
> does support it?  How does it work?  Do you have to get cvs stuff?  Where
> can I get the downloads I have a v5 here.
>
> Scott

lp1 on fire
	-- One of the more obfuscated kernel messages