Openwrt

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Fri Jun 8 19:14:34 EDT 2007

Garrett,

I have a question about openwrt.  I have a linux box that needs to go out on
the Internet and I am getting two wrt54G v2 routers.  Is there a way in
Openwrt to allow only a certain ip address on to the Internet without
actually letting all the other systems hang out on the Net.  I forget the
actual term it is something like Nat forwarding or redirection.

Scott