editing speech.conf

Tomas Cerha cerha at brailcom.org
Fri Jun 8 02:13:39 EDT 2007

Hi Michael, you definitely need to run the editor as root to get
read/write access to the file.  I'm not sure, but you may need to
specify an absolute path with sudo.  Instead of using sudo, however, it
is often more convenient to switch the current user using the su command
or loging in as root on another console.

Best regards, Tomas.