TTSynth Is Here At Last

Jacob Schmude j.schmude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:46:41 EDT 2007

Hi
I don't doubt that the 32-bit code would run under 64-bit Linux with
the correct emulation libraries, it usually does. However, there are
other issues to take into account other than whether it runs. The
main one is that 64-bit and 32-bit libraries often are unable to link
together. Have you been able to run it with a fully 64-bit gnome and
gnome-speech installation linked into the 32-bit libraries of TTSynth?